The global economy presents both immense opportunity and risk. Deciphering international tax obligations can be incredibly time consuming and costly.
We’re here to help you and your business untangle the complex web of international tax laws.
We have the resources to advise you on tax strategies that keep you in compliance with applicable local, state, national, and international tax laws. We can also identify opportunities to maximize tax savings at home and abroad.
Our value-added services include:
- Inbound and outbound international tax reporting, compliance, consulting, planning, and structuring
- U.S. and foreign business entity classification and structuring
- Foreign tax credits and incentives analysis
- U.S. nonresident withholding tax requirements
- Offshore asset and foreign account reporting and compliance
- Foreign partner tax withholding for U.S. partnerships
- Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) withholding for inbound U.S. real property investment
- Tax amnesty program consulting and preparation
- International tax treaty analysis
- Transfer pricing analysis
- Expatriate tax services for U.S. employees working abroad including cross-border payroll and individual tax compliance and planning
- U.S. tax compliance and planning for nonresident individuals working in the United States
In addition, through our strategic alliances with organizations like Praxity, we can leverage the regulatory knowledge of local experts in more than 100 countries across the globe. Your business doesn’t stop at borders, and the solution shouldn’t either.
Upcoming International Tax Events