Getting and keeping a GSA Schedule contract is complicated and time-consuming, but you don’t have to go it alone.
Our seasoned team of GSA experts can help you navigate the complexities of GSA Schedule contracting. We’re here to help you make better strategic decisions to maximize government sales in alignment with your short- and long-term goals.
Our in-depth discovery process helps us learn about your company’s goals, resources, past performance, and commercial sales practices. Using this information, we prepare and submit a fully compliant offer utilizing the most favorable strategic approach possible.
Our comprehensive acquisition process includes:
- Commercial sales practices review
- Pricing strategy development
- Offer preparation and submission
- Proposal negotiation and award support
- Post-award administrative and training activities
After you’re awarded the contract, we provide essential contract administration services to ensure that as your business grows and evolves, your contract remains flexible and profitable.
Our comprehensive maintenance process includes:
- Contract modifications
- GSA Advantage pricelist management
- Executive summaries of solicitation refreshes
- Ongoing help desk support
What you don’t know can hurt you. Gain peace of mind with one call to us. We can help you evaluate how your contract management practices address high-risk compliance areas with services including:
- Policy and procedure development
- Annual contractor assessment preparation and support
- Price reduction clause monitoring best practices
- Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliance
Our training programs ensure your staff is equipped to handle critical contract administration and compliance tasks. We can customize our training to your needs including:
- Understanding your GSA contract
- Understanding GSA task order pricing
- GSA Schedule compliance topics
- Small business subcontracting training
With more than 20 years of expertise in GSA Schedule contracting, we know how to address complex compliance issues. We can also help you think strategically about your company’s competitive position in the federal market.
Our strategic consulting services include:
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) audit advisory
- Commercial and federal pricing analysis
- Mandatory disclosure risk and liability support
- Competitive market intelligence