The Aronson LLC team continues to develop resources and important updates in response to the evolving COVID-19 outbreak to help you manage your business through these unprecedented times. We’re actively monitoring legislative changes and sharing updates critical to you and your business. If you have questions about any of these resources, please contact us.
Aronson LLC can help you design a best-fit financial solution to weather the COVID-19 crisis. With our guidance you will gain a better understanding of the new stimulus programs and develop a plan to handle the business challenges resulting from the coronavirus pandemic.
- Understanding Financing Options – Whether you’re considering a loan under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program, or state and local relief programs, our team of experts can guide you through the application process.
- Evaluating Tax Benefits and Interrelationships – Each new stimulus program offers tax benefits. We’ve done the research and can help you understand how to get the most out of what’s available.
- Preparing for and Responding to Financial Emergencies – From cash flow budgets and working capital analysis to forecasts and projections, Aronson LLC can help you understand and model the financial impacts of the COVID-19 emergency.
- Supporting Transactions – We can help you with distressed M&A due diligence, debt restructuring, and profit-improvement initiatives. And in the event of a post-acquisition dispute, our experts can provide the necessary financial and accounting analysis.
- Reconsidering Business and Asset Valuations – The coronavirus pandemic may have a lasting effect on business and asset valuations. Whether it’s estate, gift and trust valuations, 409A valuations, or impairment analyses, our valuation specialists are here to help.
View an overview of our services here. If you’re unsure of what services you may need at this time, fill out this form and someone will quickly assist you.
COVID-19 Blog Library
Please note that the impacts of and the government’s response to COVID-19 are quickly evolving and the subject matter discussed in these publications may change on a daily basis. Contact the author or your Aronson advisor for timely advice.
TAX AND OTHER IRS-RELATED ALERTS
March 30 – Relevant Business and Individual Tax Provisions of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
March 30 – IRS Suspends Tax Compliance Programs to Assist American Taxpayers During COVID-19 Crisis
March 25 – IRA and Benefit Plan Contribution Deadlines Extended to July 15
March 24 – Payroll Tax Credits Under Families First Coronavirus Response Act
March 23 – IRS Formally Announces Deferral of Filing and Payments to July 15
March 19 – New Tax Payment Deadline: July 15
March 19 – Tax Payment Deferral Amid COVID-19
April 9 – FASB Proposal Made to Defer Effective Dates for the New Lease Standard
April 8 – Online Silent Auctions: The “Stay at Home” Alternative for Your Organization’s Summer Fundraiser
April 6 – Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) FAQ
April 3 – Maryland Commerce Department, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, and District of Columbia Announce Disaster Recovery Loan Programs
April 2 – Will COVID-19 Alter Business’s State Tax Footprint?
April 1 – Grants, Loans, and Tax Credits Available to Nonprofits
April 1 – If Your Nonprofit is in Maryland, It May be Eligible to Apply for an Emergency Grant
March 31 – How Will the COVID-19 Crisis Affect the Value of Your Business?
March 27 – Cash Management in the Time of COVID-19
March 23 – SBA Disaster Loan FAQ
March 17 – COVID-19 Business Continuity Checklist
March 17 – Developing a Continuity Plan in Response to Coronavirus
CONSTRUCTION AND REAL ESTATE
March 30 – Key Provisions of the CARES Act and Effects on the Real Estate Industry
March 27 – Vital Tips For Construction Contractors Amid COVID-19 Economic Downturn
March 27 – Aronson’s Guide to COVID-19 Emergency Paid Sick Leave
March 23 – ABCs to Account for COVID-19 Sick Leave
March 19 – Congress Passes Emergency Sick Leave Act
March 24 – Maryland Closes All Non-essential business
April 9 – CARES Act and The Special Provision for Federal Contractors
April 9 – Just Released for DoD Federal Contractors – “Class Deviation – CARES Act Section 3610 Implementation”
April 6 – Paycheck Protection Program and Federal Government Contractors
March 27 – Contractors Should Prepare for DPAS Rated Orders Due to COVID-19
March 26 – COVID-19 Emergency Opens General Services Administration and Veterans Affairs Schedules to State and Local Use
March 24 – The Office of Budget and Management Issues COVID-19 Guidance for Government Contracts
March 23 – Government Contractors Should Be Prepared to Invoke the Excusable Delays Clause
March 25 – How Hospitality Owners Can Preserve Cashflow During COVID-19
March 19 – Donate Food Inventory During Epidemic and Claim Sizeable Charitable Deductions
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
March 19 – COVID-19 Impact on Transaction Timing and Risks
March 31 – CARES Act Retirement Plan and IRA Provisions
March 18 – Beware of Costly COVID-19 Retirement Plan Missteps
April 6 – COVID-19: Keep Your (Cyber) Guard Up!
If you would like to speak with us about how COVID-19 is impacting your business, please email us or call 301.231.6200.