We are deeply committed to helping you navigate the uncharted waters of COVID-19 and the financial emergencies that lie beneath the surface. Our dedicated team is available to help you understand recent government stimulus packages and address the economic impacts of the evolving coronavirus outbreak to your business or organization.
Evaluating Financing Options
Whether you’re considering a loan under federal, state or local relief programs, our team of experts can guide you through the application process.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program
- State and local relief programs
- Restructuring existing debt
Quantifying Stimulus Tax Benefits
Each new stimulus program offers tax benefits. We’ve done the research and can help you understand how to get the most out of what’s available.
- PPP loan forgiveness and accounting considerations
- Employee retention tax credit
- Payroll tax deferral
- NOL carryback analysis
Formulating Financial Strategies
From cash flow budgets and working capital analysis to forecasts and projections, our team can help you understand and model the financial impacts of the COVID-19 emergency.
- Financial ratios and covenants calculations
- Near-term cash flow budgets and working capital analysis
- Longer-term forecasts and scenario analysis
- Cost-containment initiatives
- Business interruption and other claims
Our experts can provide the necessary financial and accounting analysis to guide you through each stage of the transaction life cycle, from pre- to post-closing.
- Distressed M&A due diligence
- Quality of earnings and adjusted EBITDA analysis
- Post-acquisition disputes
Reconsidering Business & Asset Valuations
The coronavirus pandemic may have a lasting effect on business and asset valuations.
- Impairment analyses
- Estate, gift and trust valuations
- 409A valuations