For most entities, revenue is the single largest amount in their financial statements. The new revenue standard, ASC 606, is one of the most groundbreaking changes to US GAAP in recent history. This new standard impacts all industries and will greatly affect your organization. Are you ready for it?
In our new eBook, our team answers the questions that are keeping you up at night, including:
- How is revenue recognition changing?
- Why is the revenue recognition changing?
- Does the new revenue standard impact you?
- If this change applies to you, now what?
- Will your financial statements be impacted?
- If the timing of recognizing your revenue isn’t changing substantially, why should you care?
- What is required to recognize revenue and contract costs in accordance with the new standard?
For more detail on the information contained in this eBook or to discuss how we can help your organization implement the revenue recognition standard, contact our team today at 301.231.6200.