There continues to be positive momentum across the defense and government services market for publicly traded (e.g. Tier-1, Mid-Tier, Non-Traditional) and smaller, privately-held government contractors. Uncertainty around federal spending seems to be in the “rear-view mirror” and companies are witnessing clearer funding visibility on current and future programs.
Read the entire Market Update for a detailed review on the following topics:
- Tier-1 & Mid-Tier Government Contractor Updates
- Non-Traditional Buyers Remain Hungry in the Federal Market
- Selected M&A Transactions
- Public Company Comparables
- Recent M&A Transactions
- Representative ACP Transactions