Join Aronson’s government contracting experts Jennifer Aubel and Vanessa Wilson for their webinar, “The Next 20 Years: Strategic Considerations for GSA Schedule Holders” – updated to include insights on the Multiple Award Schedule consolidation. During the webinar, Jennifer and Vanessa will reveal key strategic considerations contractors must address to optimize their next 20 years on the GSA Schedules. As long-time GSA Schedule holders approach their final option period, many have questions about how to best manage pursuing a new contract while protecting their existing work. New GSA initiatives, including the MAS consolidation, have changed the offer process so much it is virtually unrecognizable from what it was just 10 years ago. What worked in the past won’t work now, and a failure to appreciate the new rules of engagement could have long-lasting negative consequences on your federal business. Understanding the recent evolution of the GSA Schedules program is key to positioning yourself for future success. Jennifer and Vanessa will address the most critical strategic considerations GSA Schedule holders should contemplate prior to submitting their offer for a new 20-year contract, including:
- Ongoing orders on existing Schedule contract and upcoming GSA opportunities – comparing time remaining on existing contract to period of performance of any Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs); transitioning work from the old contract to the new
- Timing considerations – optimizing date of new offer submission in relation to end of existing contract and orders thereunder; deciding whether continuous contracts make sense
- Pricing considerations – impact of the Transactional Data Reporting pilot programs on pricing negotiations; erosion of commercial basis for contract pricing
- Scope considerations – proposing changes to currently awarded Categories, SINs, products and services on the new offer and the potential impact on ability to submit a streamlined offer
- MAS consolidation considerations – new MAS-specific requirements, template and attachments – and additional considerations for contractors holding multiple Schedules due to be consolidated under MAS.
Interested in questions and answers from the previous recording? See the following link, “The Next 20 Years Webinar – You Had Questions, We Have Answers”.