- This event has passed.
Download the presentation slides.
Sage Intacct removes the complexity, time, and frustration associated with revenue recognition. Sage Intacct can help simplify revenue management by flexibly configuring expense amortization to match or differ from your revenue recognition terms.
With Sage Intacct, you can meet the ASC 606 IFRS 15 compliance challenge. Eliminating uncertainties about the changing requirements can help ease your mind as you navigate through the required standards.
Join Mark Robins, Tracy Crysler, and Misty Palek as they review the basic background on the new revenue recognition standards, along with reviewing ASU 2018-08 and ASC 606 and when to implement them. They will also review what Sage Intacct has to offer NFPs with their revenue recognition, contributions, and exchange or reciprocal transactions.
- Recall the updated revenue recognition standards and what is required.
- Identify the difference between a contribution and reciprocal transaction.
- Recall what Sage Intacct offers to help with the new revenue recognition standards.
Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credits. In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to 75% of polls asked during the webinar.
Field of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None
- Who Should Attend: Sage Intacct customers, perspective customers, CFOs, Controllers
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- No Fee: For more information regarding complaints and program cancellation, please contact our offices at 301-231-6200.
Aronson LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.