- This event has passed.
Submitting the Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) has never been easy, and often present a number of challenges such as underestimating the time and effort it takes to prepare the submission needed to meet the complex compliance requirements. This miscalculation of time can lead Contractors to submit their ICS late. Sometimes the complexities of preparing the submission can be frustrating, which may also causes a delay submitting timely.
Join our webinar on June 3rd, which will uncover the secrets to developing an adequate ICS, address who needs to prepare and submit and ICS, and share best practices for preparing for the resulting audit. Led by Donna Dominguez and Tom Marcinko, this presentation will provide a detailed overview of the ICS process and focus on the complexities within the adequacy checklist to help you avoid common inadequacy pitfalls.
- Understanding the ICS and the filing requirements
- Best practices for completing your spreadsheet
- Meeting adequacy checklist criteria and earning a low risk rating
- Ramifications of non-compliance, including undergoing an incurred cost audit, having the administrative contracting officer (ACO) unilaterally set your rates, and making the list of delinquent contractors
- Tips for surviving an ICS audit