- This event has passed.
Within the last several weeks, millions of businesses have been adversely impacted by the coronavirus, leaving business owners scrambling for cashflow and solutions as the next several months are uncertain. In response to COVID-19, the Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest rate disaster loans to help small businesses that have or will suffer substantial economic injury.
- Types of federal disaster loans available
- Benefits of the disaster loan program
- How to qualify for a disaster loan
- The disaster loan application process
- Action items business owners should take to be prepared for the application
- Funding impacts as a result of the CARES Act
- Other best practices for managing finances during uncertain economic times
- Open forum for questions about the program