- This event has passed.
To download the event handout, click here.
To download the slides from the event, click here.
In today’s competitive M&A environment, successful exits require advance planning and diligent execution. A well-thought-out M&A strategy will enhance your company’s strengths, address weaknesses, and anticipate the expectations of strategic and financial buyers—all of which will contribute to the likelihood of a successful sale.
Our panel of experts will discuss the essential roles CEOs and CFOs play in successful exits. At the end of this discussion, attendees will have an understanding of how to:
- Assemble an effective M&A advisory team
- Identify roles and expectations for CEOs and CFOs
- Address key financial, accounting, and tax issues
- Identify purchasers and managing the sales process
- Recognize due diligence do’s and don’ts
- Optimize your personal balance sheet to prepare for what happens after the sale
- Potential tax reform legislation and the implications for M&A transactions, corporate tax planning, and trust/estate considerations
Our speakers include:
- Mario DeLuca, Aronson LLC
- Bob Kipps, KippsDeSanto & Co.
- Scott Meza, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Rod von Lipsey, UBS Private Wealth Management
- Maria Proestou, EVP, Government & Customer Relations, VTG