- This event has passed.
In today’s competitive M&A environment, successful exits require advance planning and diligent execution. A well-thought-out M&A strategy will enhance your company’s strengths, address weaknesses, and anticipate the expectations of strategic and financial buyers—all of which will contribute to the likelihood of a successful sale.
On 11/20, our panel of experts discussed the essential roles CEOs and CFOs play in successful exits.
At the end of this discussion, attendees gained an understanding of how to:
- Assemble an effective M&A advisory team
- Identify roles and expectations for CEOs and CFOs
- Address key financial, accounting, and tax issues
- Identify purchasers and manage the sales process
- Recognize due diligence do’s and don’ts
- Optimize your personal balance sheet to prepare for what happens after the sale
- Leverage tax reform legislation and its implications in executing M&A transactions, corporate tax planning, and trust/estate considerations
Our speakers included:
- Mario DeLuca, Aronson LLC
- Phil McMann, Aronson Capital Partners
- Scott Meza, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Rod von Lipsey, UBS Private Wealth Management
- Bob Lohfeld, Sev1Tech