- This event has passed.
Phil McMann, a partner in Aronson’s Financial Advisory Services Group and at Aronson Capital Partners, spoke at PilieroMazza’s Gaining a Competitive Edge through Cyber, Data, and Personnel Security on Wednesday 6/5.
Leading practitioners in government and the private sector discussed how cybersecurity, supply chain risk management, and data rights are shaping the competitive landscape for federal prime contracts and subcontracts. Panel presentations helped contractors stay ahead of the curve with discussions of:
- How cybersecurity is impacting award decisions and teaming for federal contracts
- Protecting your data rights
- Cybersecurity in mergers and acquisitions
- Developing a robust insider threat program
In addition to Phil and PilieroMazza partners Jon Williams, Cy Alba, Megan Connor, and others from their team, other speakers were:
- Jerry Howe, General Counsel for Leidos
- Mark Drever, President of Xcelerate Solutions
- Tim Brennan, CEO of SysArc Inc.