Phil McMann, a partner in Aronson’s Financial Advisory Services Group and at Aronson Capital Partners, will speak at PilieroMazza’s Gaining a Competitive Edge through Cyber, Data, and Personnel Security on Wednesday 6/5.
Join leading practitioners in government and the private sector as they discuss how cybersecurity, supply chain risk management, and data rights are shaping the competitive landscape for federal prime contracts and subcontracts. Panel presentations will help contractors stay ahead of the curve with discussions of:
- How cybersecurity is impacting award decisions and teaming for federal contracts
- Protecting your data rights
- Cybersecurity in mergers and acquisitions
- Developing a robust insider threat program
In addition to PilieroMazza partners Jon Williams, Cy Alba, Megan Connor, and others from their team, other speakers will be:
- Jerry Howe, General Counsel for Leidos
- Mark Drever, President of Xcelerate Solutions
- Tim Brennan, CEO of SysArc Inc.
More speakers will be confirmed and a full agenda will be available soon.Register