- This event has passed.
On May 2nd, M&A industry expert Phil McMann participated in ACG National Capital’s multidisciplinary panel, “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: The Impact on Growth, Investment, and Domestic M&A.” The panel of industry experts gave a high-level overview of the impact the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act has had on domestic M&A, deal structure, valuations, and negotiations.
Attendees learned what questions they should be asking themselves in order to increase their firm’s growth, make successful investments, and take full advantage of new opportunities.
This event provided:
- An overview of the recently passed tax legislation
- An explanation of how the legislation impacts strategic planning opportunities
- A discussion of how it impacts the middle-market deal community, specifically domestic M&A
- Phil McMann, Partner, Aronson Capital Partners
- Wayne Corini, Partner, Grant Thornton
- Scott Meza, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Fatima Rahyab, Vice President, TD Bank