- This event has passed.
Kevin Gerrity, Aronson’s Chief People Officer, served on a panel at Helios HR’s Event “Successful Engagement Strategies for the Modern Workplace” on Friday, September 27th.
The event focused on propelling evidence-based strategies for moving your team, department, or entire organization toward full engagement. The audience heard from top-rated speaker, Vicki Hess, Author and Coach, for a practical, how-to keynote along with a panel featuring award-winning local leaders discussing their sustainable engagement practices making a business impact.
Panel Discussion featuring:
- Peter Abrahams, Publisher, Washington Business Journal (Moderator)
- Kevin Gerrity, CPO, Aronson LLC
- Carlos Marroquin, CHRO, Mary’s Center
- Jon Norton, CEO, Great American Restaurants
After this program, attendees left with:
- An understanding of how engagement can have a direct impact on business goals, the bottom-line, and how to measure quantifiable results.
- How HR and leadership can work together to create a lasting culture of engagement with a broader view of organization-wide beliefs, mindsets, and behaviors.
- How to role model, communicate and coach a state of high engagement with several specific ideas and exercises to take back to your team.
This program was for:
- Senior leadership
- Talent/HR leaders and teams