- This event has passed.
Download the presentation slides.
Traditional A/R automation doesn’t solve for your most important stakeholder—your customer. Many companies are looking to A/R automation to relieve significant pain around wasted time, underutilized talent, and delayed cash flow.
Automation can ease some of these pains, but automation alone won’t fix the significant issues that arise from the communication gap between your A/R department and your customers.
Join Rob Wiens as he introduces you to who Versapay is and what they offer. Ron will discuss gaps that are seen in A/R and why companies need to prepare for a digital shift. He will take a deep dive into how Versapay, a Sage Intacct Marketplace Vendor, has helped businesses of all sizes digitize their payment process and solve the struggles of the A/R departments.
- Recall who Versapay is and what they offer.
- Restate gaps in A/R and why companies need a digital shift.
Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credits. In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to 75% of polls asked during the webinar.
Field of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None
- Who Should Attend: Sage Intacct customers, perspective customers, CFOs, Controllers
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Update
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- No Fee: For more information regarding complaints and program cancellation, please contact our offices at 301-231-6200.
Aronson LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.