As a government contractor, you need to stay competitive while watching your bottom line. With the right strategy, your indirect rates can work for you and not against you. Join Alliance Executive Search and Donna Dominguez, a director in Aronson’s government contracting practice, on September 19th for an in-depth session on indirect rate strategies.
This session will dive into the five key considerations for your indirect rate strategy:
- Do you know your market and how your rates compare?
- Do your rates align with your current and future business goals?
- Have you thought of accounting for certain costs in different ways?
- When do you need a value-added G&A base?
- When done correctly, pricing and discounting strategies can still result in profit.
Sponsored by Alliance Executive Search