The Service Contract Labor Standards, formerly known as The Service Contract Act of 1965 (SCA), sets minimum wage and fringe benefit standards for workers covered by the act. SCA outlines various operational requirements and elements that make compliance seemingly unattainable.
Aronson and Helios HR are teaming up to educate, inform, and provide solutions for government contractors who want to tackle the complexities of SCA. Join us for contract compliance and human resources perspectives when submitting a bid, upon SCA contract award, and ongoing SCA contract administration.
During this event, we will discuss the complexities arising from:
• Pricing for SCA
• Part-Time and Temporary Employees
• Segregating Wages – SCA vs. Non-SCA/Commercial, multiple work locations
• Odd vs. Even WDs, using 401k contributions, cash in lieu of benefits
• Seeking price escalations for new WDs
• Monitoring SubK compliance
• Adjusting for new WD H&W/ benefit cost changes
• Messaging to SCA employees