- This event has passed.
Join Aronson for our 6th Annual Church Conference on October 17th! This free conference will focus on unique financial and operational issues that affect churches.
Industry experts will lead discussions on critical issues facing churches today, including:
- State of the Church: Legal and professional issues facing your church
- Navigating new tax laws, affecting employee benefits and compensation Updates to contribution accounting and the potential impact
- The role of cybersecurity, human resources, and enterprise risk management in your church
Space is limited, reserve your seat today. We look forward to seeing you there!
2019 Church Conference Agenda:
10:00–10:10 a.m. Welcome
10:10–11:20 a.m. “Leadership Priorities in a Rapidly Changing Legal Environment” – Keynote Speaker Erika Cole, Partner, Whiteford, Taylor and Preston
11:20–11:30 a.m. Break
11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. “State of the Church” – Keynote Speaker John Van Drunen, Executive Pastor, Fellowship Bible Church
12:30–1:15 p.m. Lunch
1:15–2:00 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- “Cybersecurity Best Practices for Churches” – Sindi Major-Martinez, CEM Solutions Group, and Brandt Williamson, EnergySherlock
- “The Effects on the Church Caused by the New Accounting Standards” – Mark Robins, Director, Aronson LLC
- “Benefits for the Leaders of Our Churches” – Mark Flanagan, Director, Aronson LLC
2:00–2:10 p.m. Break
2:10–3:00 p.m. General Session: “Sweat the Small Stuff” – Rob Eby, Partner, Aronson LLC