Join Maryland Nonprofits and Aronson LLC Partner Rob Eby on February 21st for an informative seminar that will answer many of the most commonly asked questions regarding nonprofit accounting and operations:
- What are some indicators of fraud?
- Why is the 990 so important?
- How come these nonprofit statements look so different from for-profit statements I’m used to reading?
- Is my nonprofit required to have an A-133 audit?
- How do I implement internal controls with limited resources?
- What are contributions, exchange transactions and agency transactions, and how are they recorded as revenue?
- Is there anyone who can help decipher nonprofit accounting, reporting and best practices?
This interactive discussion will address each of these questions and many more. Click HERE to register today and reserve your spot!