Aronson LLC, a nationally ranked Top 100 assurance, tax, and consulting firm, is relocating to a new state-of-the-art office, effective December 2, 2019, to accommodate the firm’s continued growth.
“This is Aronson’s seventh move in our 57-year history,” commented Aronson LLC Managing Partner Larry Davis. “It’s an exciting time in the history of our firm, and our new fully-renovated space will enable us to better serve the existing and future needs of our people, clients, and communities.”
He continued, “Our new office was designed with our people and clients in mind. This innovative space will support our efforts to provide our people with an award-winning working environment and deliver an exceptional experience to our clients.” Key features of the new office space include:
- 26 different collaboration spaces designed for both project team based collaboration and client engagements
- Multi-functional training facility for Aronson University programming
- 6 rooms designed for the well-being of team members including Aronson’s commitment to working mothers, mental and physical health
- Spacious café designed to be an active, multi-purpose space for collaboration, work, and social connection
- Improved work spaces featuring sit-to-stand desks and other forward-thinking design elements
- Amenity-rich location in Rockville Town Square, immediately accessible to public transit
The office move will begin on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 and proceed over the holiday weekend, with normal business operations resuming on Monday, December 2, 2019. The Aronson office will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday from Wednesday, November 27, 2019 through Friday, November 30, 2019.
The new office is located at 111 Rockville Pike, Suite 600, Rockville, MD 20850. View the map below to see the new location. If you are planning a visit to the Aronson office in the near future, please reference our Visitors Guide to get acquainted with the new location and parking.