Maintaining regulatory and financial compliance is a necessary part of doing business in the construction industry. Contractors faced with increasingly stringent regulations have the ability to track and manage compliance standards within their Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly Timberline) software. By taking advantage of the subcontractor compliance features within the program, contractors have better visibility into their risk exposure.
Join Aronson consultant Jeff Gilling on Tuesday, March 24th for a free webinar where he will demonstrate how to take advantage of the many features already built into the system that help you keep your company and partners compliant.
Learn how to manage:
- Track vendor insurance requirements and expirations
- Generate, track, and print lien waivers
- Manage the receipt of required certified reports from subcontractors
- Stay on top of user-defined miscellaneous items, such as applicable trade licenses, permits, and punchlists
- Track compliance of second and third tier vendors
RSVP today to reserve your spot at this convenient online presentation designed to help you get the most out of your software investment! Just researching software options? This is also a great opportunity to learn more about Sage 300 features and benefits.
Contact Rebecca Ballard at Rballard@aronsonllc.com or 301-231-6276, to learn more about the current Sage promotion running until the end of March.