To view a recording of this webinar, click here.
Occupational fraud can be particularly troublesome to nonprofit organizations, given the public trust needed by those organizations to be funded and fulfill their missions. Unfortunately, fraud in general and in nonprofits is rather widespread.
Join Aronson LLC on June 24, 2015 to learn about the hottest topics in fraud schemes and take away simple steps for detection and prevention. Aronson’s nonprofit experts will discuss:
- Background on why fraud is so devastating to nonprofits
- Statistics from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners about fraud in the workplace
- Different fraud schemes, with real-world examples
- The Fraud Triangle
- Fraud prevention and detection methods
- Be able to explain why nonprofits are so sensitive to fraud.
- Be able to discuss the prevalence of fraud in the workplace and the kinds of losses incurred.
- Be able to identify fraud schemes and how they work.
- Be able to discuss steps to take to prevent and detect fraud in the workplace.