Don’t Let the GSA PSS Dampen Your Holidays!
GSA announced in early September their plans to consolidate seven services schedules into a single Professional Services Schedule (PSS), signaling one of the biggest shifts in the history of the program. It is intended to provide government customers the ability to engage contractors that can provide total solutions to complex professional services requirements via a single GSA Schedule contract. It is also expected to increase federal use of the MAS program, improve program efficiency by reducing the number of contracts and solicitations to manage, and reduce costs for contractors managing multiple schedules and contracts.
During this presentation, Aronson's experts provide an overview of the program milestones and discusses the latest news, guidance and progress reports on this enormous undertaking, including:
- Timeline for migrating multiple schedules to a single schedule (Action needed by end of calendar year!)
- Timeline for transitioning individual schedules
- Important conversion issues: labor category overlap, size status, subK plan, escalation, etc.
- Disclosure of commercial sales practices
- Blanket purchase agreements
- Other emerging details