Join Government Contract Services Group Partner Nicole Mitchell on October 19th for her Deltek webinar, “Getting It Just Right for Mid-Sized Government Contracting Firms.” Whoever said size doesn’t matter has not worked in the federal marketplace. It’s inevitable. After emerging small businesses overcome the initial start-up pains and achieve some success, they generally find themselves in one of the following situations:
- Left to an open-water competition for set-asides and small business awards minus a life vest.
- Dealing with the dilemma of “to grow or not to grow.”
Matters can become worse with the Small Business Administration (SBA) sand trap—the agency measures success on continuous awards, encouraging many businesses to stay small, rather than encouraging business success and growth.
The real test for building value comes when small business set-asides end and full and open competition begins. How can a firm transition into a mid-sized contractor mindset and do it successfully? Nicole will show you how to get “it” just right.
Attendees of this webinar will learn how to:
- Prioritize corporate investments
- Bid and develop strategy to-dos
- Prepare for infrastructure expansion
- Recruit talent