Join Aronson’s government contracting experts Donna Dominguez and Aisha Mian on November 16th as they provide valuable insights on developing budgeted indirect rates during their webinar, “Decoding Budgeted Indirect Rates.”
Budgeting indirect rates is a process that goes well beyond dumping last year’s data into an old Excel spreadsheet in order to “guesstimate” next year’s expenses. For the savvy government contractor, it’s an analytical process that looks at various aspects of your company’s historical and future points of view in order to remain competitive and profitable.
Attendees of this webinar will receive practical advice on:
- How to develop a budget that meets your company’s future and strategic goals
- Profitability on existing contracts while proposing competitive indirect rates
- Best practices for preparing your budget package for submission to the government
- Budgets benefiting all contract types
- Established provisional rates can be an advantage for cost proposals
Fiscally responsible government contractors should prepare their Fiscal Year budgets for submission to the government by early January, and it is never too soon to begin preparing. Whether you have time & materials, firm fixed price, or cost reimbursement contracts, this informative webinar will provide both an overview of the requirements and practical tips for meeting them.
Who Should Attend?
The topics discussed are particularly relevant to the following professionals in the government contracting industry:
- Government compliance
For any issues getting logged in or launching the webcast before or during the day of the webinar, please contact the LearnLive End-User Support Team at email@example.com.