Join Aronson’s government contracting experts Tom Marcinko and Donna Dominguez on February 28th as they help you determine which contractor role best suites your company and why. You should not feel the need to tryout for only one part. As a contractor, you will play different roles for different plays, or contracts. Tom and Donna’s webinar will pull the curtains back on the how best to write your award winning script. They will evaluate each role, identify the advantages and disadvantages of each, determine which part fits your company best, and help position your company for success.
By participating in this 60-min webinar, attendees with have a better understanding of:
- What it really means to be a prime contractor
- What subcontractors need to provide to their prime contractor
- The strategic reasons when you should be the prime or the subcontractor
- The different ways FAR treats prime and subcontractors
- The reasons JVs are formed and when it might be appropriate to bid as part of a JV
- The difference between populated and unpopulated JVs
- When it is appropriate to bid as part of a JV
Who should attend this webinar?
- Prime contractors
- Members of a Joint Venture (JV)