Join employee benefit plan expert Mark Flanagan at the 2017 Maryland Healthcare and Retirement Plan Summit on October 24th. This summit will stop in Baltimore, MD as part of the National Retirement Plan Road Show series aimed at providing industry leading updates on regulations, compliance, and thought leadership.
Mark, along with a group of local industry experts, will discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies.
Use the code Aronson17 when registering to have the $150 registration fee waived for you and a guest. Seating is limited! The summit is intended exclusively for qualified plan sponsors and priority will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Topics of Discussion:
- Convergence of healthcare and retirement
- De-risking pensions
- What every fiduciary needs to know
- Ask the experts—local and national professional panel
- Key industry trends panel
- RFP best practices
- And more!
Who Should Attend?
- Finance, Human Resource, and Benefit executives
- Business Owners and Fiduciaries
- Plan Sponsors with 401(k), 403(b), 457 or DB Pension Plans